Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Official!!!


Yay! It's 100%, certified, tied up with a little bow, OFFICIAL!!! We are now, legally, Kayden Grace and Kaelin's parents. We had the court date on Monday. Phew! So glad it's over. I couldn't sleep the night before and had nightmares of something happening. And something did happen... We were given the privilege to become the parents to two amazing, beautiful, sweet, little girls. We invited as many people as we could to come to the hearing. Of course, our families were there as well as some other special people. The judge was AWESOME! She allowed everyone present to stand up after all the "officail business" was taken care of and say a few words. It was emotional and heartwarming to hear what everyone had to say about Yeadon and I and the girls. So, here are some picts of one of the most amazing days of my life!

These were all the people present for the hearing. And, yes... I made Kayden's dress! She looked so beautiful in it, if I do say so myself.
This is judge Schumacher, the best adoption judge ever!


1 comment:

Pamela said...

Dear Jenn,
Alleluia!!!I rejoice with you and Yeadon, the girls and all the family. Next time there is a big event let me know in advance so all of us here can pray too.
Love, Aunt Pam