Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday Celebrations!



My girlie turned 3 a couple of weeks ago! Can you believe it?? I sure can't. We started the day at IHOP where she got to open a couple of presents. We were going to meet Yeadon for breakfast but he was unable to meet due to work... Oh, well. We had fun anyway! Then we went to CDI, the company where Yead and I used to work. It's right by IHOP, so I figured I could show off my two cuties. Everyone there thought the girls were adorable and couldn't stop saying how big they were getting. I know, I KNOW!! Can't they just stop growing for a little bit?? After our normal day, we then went to pizza, because that's what Kayden wanted. My dad, grandpa, Yeadon's dad, and our little family were there to celebrate this special day. Kayden was SOOOO excited for days before her birthday and then when it came, she just didn't know what to do with herself. When she saw all the presents and her birthday cake, she was giddy! It was a fun day.




This was an ice cream cupcake cake. They did a great job of decorating it as "princess-y" as possible! It was pretty good too.
I made Kayden a lot this year. This is her birthday dress... LOVE IT! She loved it too! I also made the dolls and carrying case below. She likes changing the clothes on the dolls... or just letting them hang out in the buff... :) I also made the crown above. She wanted a birthday hat (don't know where she got that idea!), so I made her the crown. It's not quite what she wanted so she had a hard time at first liking it... but it grew on her!



3 comments:

hope said...

omigosh how adorable! again... such great ideas for the wee ones :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures Jenn...I have been checking everyday and was so excited to see them today...It looks like Princess Kayden had a wonderful birthday thanks to you and Yeadon. Looking forward to future updates. I will call you later. Again thank you for making her life so complete. It continues to be answered prayers in my life. I will always love the girls and they will remain close to my heart forever.

Blessings,
LeeAnn

Pamela said...

Jennifer, these are wonderful pictures. I had called Reno a day or two after. Sorry I didn't get a card sent to her. I will try to send something to the girls soon.
Love, Aunt Pam