Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter goodness and a little confession...




Sooo... I know I'm behind on the Easter pics, but as we all know, I'm just about late for everything I do. So without further ado... Easter!

We had a great day Easter Sunday. Yeadon was able to get the day off so, we met at church then went over to Yeadon's dad's house for brunch and an Easter egg hunt. We then went home, rested, and went over to my Dad's and Grandpa's house for dinner. Overall, it was a busy, but lovely day... Inspite of the coldness and the snow that fell that night!






I made the girls' dresses this year... I finished Kaelin's the night before Easter! Oh well... I tried to be on time this year, I really did! I'll try and post close up's of the dresses next. It was hard to capture them when they were hunting for eggs :)

As for my confession... I'm a TERRIBLE blogger! I have been feeling SO tired lately and I haven't wanted to do anything at all but sit under a blanket and read. Not such a good activity for an active household! Thank you, Jesus, for my fabulous husband who has been so good with the girls lately and for putting up with my sluggishness. I hope the Easter pictures make up for my blog tardiness...

No comments: