Monday, September 15, 2008

2008 Air Races






Can I just say that when you have kids you do things that never before interested you?? Air Races?? Does that sound fun to anyone else? When Yeadon told me that he wanted to take the girls to the Air Races, I was a bit skeptical. Not only did it not sound fun to me, but really... two kids under 3 watching airplanes fly around in a circle on a hot day?? Well, suffice it to say... It was a great day and we had a blast. (On a side note, Yeadon's mom moved out on Saturday and taking the girls to the races seemed to have helped the transition.) So in spite of my earlier thoughts on the Air Races, it turned out to be something I'd be willing to do again in the future (with different shoes, a comfortable chair to sit in, lots of water, something to eat...)

No comments: