Thursday, April 24, 2008

Night and Day



My girls have few similarities... Kayden Grace is fair skinned, fair haired, with strikingly blue eyes. Kaelin has olive skin, dark hair, and bluish-brown eyes. Their personalities are different too. Kayden is a helper: she loves to throw things in the garbage, put dirty clothes in the laundry basket, and pick up toys at Sunday school (but not at home!). Kaelin loves getting into things: the plants, the toys, the toilet paper. Kayden will snuggle for a couple of seconds, maybe a minute or two at the most, while Kaelin likes to be held and loved on. It's amazing to watch the two of them. Kayden has a difficult time playing by herself while Kaelin will sit by herself and find entertainment in the smallest thing. Kayden does not like to rough-house; Kaelin belly laughs when she gets tossed. Kayden LOVES to dress in dresses; Kaelin, doesn't care what she's wearing and would probably prefer to be in the nude! I love my girls! I love to see how they interact with one another. Kayden Grace is very protective of Kaelin. She does not like to go anywhere without Kaelin and if she hears Kaelin crying in her crib, she wants to go get her. I don't know what the future holds for my girls, but I can tell you this: I have a feeling they will do it all together, each with their own uniqueness, and they will enjoy their time together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn & Girls,

I can not believe how big they are getting. They are so darn cute. It is nice to see that you can now give them a bath together. That to will change. It's funny how God gives each of us our own unique personalities and looks huh. As a mom it is funny to see how different your kids are even when they are given the same things at the sametime and have totally different reactions. They will have different likes and dislikes which has never made sense to me. Only God really knows why we feel and think the way we do! I hope and pray that you and Kayden Grace have a great time on your trip. Looking forward to seeing your postings while you are gone.

Love & Blessings,
LeeAnn