Thursday, February 14, 2008

The creative juices have been flowing!

I don't know where the energy or time has come from... but, man! I've been creative the last few days. I've had multiple projects cut out and waiting for me to put them together, but I just couldn't find the umph to go. Then, all of a sudden, I got the creative bug and off I went! There are two bags I didn't take pictures of because they were gifts for people... Silly me, I know. I should start a portfolio of all the things I make... Yeah. Like THAT'S really going to happen! Anyway... I made this purse for myself (much to the dismay of my husband who said... "Another purse?? You don't need another purse!) And the doll... Well, that is for Kayden Grace who absolutely LOVES her dolly. Here's to the creative juice continuing in my household... Oh, wait! I'm sick, Kaelin's sick, Yeadon's sick... Maybe the juice won't be flowing soon, but it'll come... it'll come...














No comments: