Thursday, May 20, 2010

Signing Off...

So, I'm going to end this blog for a while. My hunny had a run in with some not so pleasant circumstances and I just think it would be safer all the way around if I not write about our family life. I was made aware of the darkness in humanity and I have to say, I was not happy. My kiddos are gifts from God and if I don't protect them to the best of my ability, then what's my job? If you have questions for me, you can email me. But otherwise, adieu until a later time...

1 comment:

Brooks Family said...

I don't even personally know you, but I want you to know that I am praying for you. I'm honestly not even sure how I ended up on your blog! I am a pastors wife from Iowa with 5 kids of my own and I know all too well how much "yuck" this world (and those living in it) can throw. I am so sorry for whatever it is you are going through! I know it sounds crazy, but if you need an unbiased friend who is passionate about Jesus, my family and being real, feel free to email me at www.watermarked.us.

Clorrisa