Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Cheer

So... I sing. Didya all know that?? Probably, since 99.9% of the people who read this blog are my family and friends. Anywho... I was in a Christmas production this past weekend and I was given the privilege of singing two songs, one a duet and the other a trio. My fabulous dad watched the girls Saturday night so Yeadon could come to the performance. He was the one who took the video. It's not the greatest (not because of my husband, but just because...), but at least you can hear some of the song I sang with one of our local celebrities, Mike Alger, who is a local weatherman and our music leader at our church. After the performance on Saturday, my amazing husband took me out on a date! First one in a really long time... it was great! It was a great weekend, but I'm glad it's over (for some reason the songs I sang really stressed me out... oh well!) So here's one of my songs... Hope you like it!

No comments: