Monday, November 19, 2007

Fancy Feet

So, my very fabulous friend, Nikki, made these amazing little shoes for Kaelin. I've been waiting and waiting until her feet got big enough to wear them. I LOVE THEM! They match so many of Kaelin's clothes and they just look so darn cute! She wore them to church yesterday (pink and purple outfit) and again today (jean outfit.) I think she will wear them everyday until she outgrows them, that's how much I love them. O.K. So on a side note: My 5 month old daughter is wearing 6-9 month clothing. The jeans she's wearing are 6-9 months and she looks like she's busting out the top with her belly... Oh the joys of a very healthy baby girl!







2 comments:

Dad said...

She would really look great in a 49er or S.F. Giant t-shirt.

Nikki Schreiner said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see these on her, they look so cute, it makes me want to make Layla some :)